Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick~Sick~Sick


I hate when you have sick kids. My kids have been sick on and off for the past 2 weeks. Kenadi hadn't gotten any of the sickness until just a few days ago she started coughing and feverish. Then yesterday she got the flu. The worst thing a baby can have. It's very difficult cleaning up both ends! She finally let me lay her down on the couch to go make lunch and this is what I found in return. Poor baby. I hope she gets over this fast. We're sick of the sickness.

4 comments:

Traci said...

OH- poor baby. I hope she gets better soon. There is nothing worse than sick kids. Hang in there.

The Fish Family said...

Poor baby girl. I am right there with you. I am so done with all the sicknesses that have gone on around here lately. I feel like we should all wear face masks and gloves. Hopefully everyone is healthy for this weekend. Talk to ya soon. Love ya.

Katlyn Papa said...

She looks so sweet! Poor thing! I am so done with all the crap that's going around too. Gavin got the cold, got rid of it, and got it again. Now my boys are both fightin' fevers! Nice spring break hu.
I hope Kenadi feels better!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh, I hadn't seen this picture of Kenadi. Poor Baby. I'm glad she's feeling better