Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Sisters and I are faithful readers of NieNie Dialogues. She is an amazing woman who was in a plane crash with her husband Mr. Nielson a few months ago. Her friend from High School, who happens to be Mindy Gledhill is coming to Mesa for a benefit concert this coming Saturday!! Myself, along with my mother and sisters, are leaving the husbands and kids for a day and having a girls night out and will be attending the concert! If you're in the Mesa area think about joining us. It's supposed to be awesome and tickets are only $15.

Saturday, Oct. 25th, 7:00 pm
Mountain View High School Auditorium
$15 tickets available now at http://www.mindygledhill.com/events.htm
and at Pioneer Book in Mesa
2820 E University Dr # 102
Mesa, AZ 85213(480) 832-8433

5 comments:

The Reeses said...

We love Mindy Gledhill--have both of her c.d's. We wish we were going with you to the concert. Have a great time!

DeWitts said...

Love Mindy and love Nie. I wanted so bad to go to the concert but i can't make. Enjoy the conert and have fun with your sisters and mom.

The Reeses said...

Don't tempt kristen, because she just might take you up on that offer. Last weekend we drove to San Francisco--yes, San Francisco. Why? Because Kristen wanted to, and we had nothing better to do. So, don't tempt her! :)

Unknown said...

I would love to go, too. I'm a faithful reader of cjane and so hope Stephanie recovers. Tell us how the concert goes.

Have you heard any feedback about Courtney's book she contributed to....A Mother's Heart or something like that? I was interested in getting it and wondered if it was good. She has talked about it on her blog.

Emily said...

I had to come back here to tell you that I am not actually a Nielson. My sister is...sort of. She is married to Christian's brother-in-law (his sister died 7 years ago and her widower married my sister). But I do know Stephanie and Christian and Liz and Alice and Courtney and Chris and they are all wonderful. I'm just not family!