Tuesday, October 28, 2008

*LOVE FOR NIE*

Cute Stamps they had that said Nie. There were a 1,000 people at the concert!

Leslie and I looking FANCY before the concert.

My Mom, Jill, Leslie , Myself, Courtney along with her baby "The Chief", and the cute little Nielson girls Jane and Claire.


We had such a fun time this weekend with my mom and sisters. The concert was something I will never forget. I don't think that their was a dry eye in the auditorium. Mindy Gledhill is incredible! She sang a lullaby song with Stephanie's girls, that Stephanie would sing to her kids. The girls did such a good job and made everyone cry. We also got a picture with CJane (Courtney) who is Stephanie's older sister who's watching the kids until their parents recover from the accident.

6 comments:

Layla said...

Oh Misty, what a great picture. Those kids just look so sweet and must be strong like their parents. How fun for you and your mom/sisters. And cute blog, you have the cutest kids!

Kirstyn said...

You girls are too cute. how fun that you get together for girls weekends all the time. Hey, thanks again for thinking of us and bringing candy. Your kids are so cute. I'm gonna add ya to mine.

Melis said...

I'm so glad you got to go. I've never met Courtney. Christian and Stephanie got married in SLC and we couldn't afford to go, so we never got to meet her family. I just know Stephanie is going to feel so loved and grateful when she is completely coharent (sp?). You are so wonderful to go support them. Again, I wish I could have been there. Looks like you had a great time!

Brannon and Leslie said...

So glad you posted our fancy picture. What a blast we had. I'm so excited for the next girls trip.

Karolynn Kay said...

Glad you girls had fun! I look forward to doing the same kind of things with my girls. I actually have never heard of this book/story. I guess I will have to look it up.

Blossom Salon said...

Hey MIsty,
Just wanted to say Hi., NOt sure if you even remember me, or not but I saw you On my cousins blog, and it's so fun to see a familiar face. You guys look adorable and your so sweet to go to the concert. I for sure am kicking myself for not going.