Saturday, March 8, 2008

Musically Talented!!



BrookeLyn and Ryson love hanging out with their Papa Stuart singing and playing his guitars.Ryson says he can't play very good unless he uses a pick!BrookeLyn loves to sing in the microphone and she actually sounds very good.She must take after her Dad:)Notice BrookeLyns hair!She got it cut off about a week ago.She absolutely loves it and thinks that it makes her look older.GREAT! I wish I can take credit for taking these cute pictures of the kids, but I can't.Once again my sister in law Cara took them. She's awesome and always makes them look so cute. Check out her blog under my family and friends. CAPTURE Photography.


5 comments:

Gooch Family said...

BrookeLyn's hair looks so good!

madi said...

hi brooklyn it me it so cute ill see u at school love ya

Cara said...

umm about that typing test-- I think you might have some skillz but Im going to need proof-- so post it on your blog- unless your scared! O'by the way got the pictures back and they are AWESOME-I cant wait for you to see them!

The Fish Family said...

I love those pictures that Cara took. Your kids are so dang cute but you already know that!! They are so much fun to be around...I miss them tons so come and see me sometime alright!! Give them all some kisses from me and I'll talk to you later!!

Bekah: said...

cute pictures! i'll have to check out her blog. i love your daughter's haircut. super cute!