Sunday, June 14, 2009

~CALIFORNIA TRIP~

I finally gathered all of our pictures from our fun girls trip to California. Another trip down and I hope we have a lot more coming. I love you girls and can't wait until next year!!






Posing at California Adventure. People stared at us all day long because we all had on black shirts.


Disneyland with all the sisters and my beautiful mom that I love so much. Jill, Tandy, myself, Leslie, my Mom, Cindy, and Kristy.



Disneyland!! We had so much fun posing for the camera guys.




HILARIOUS! Looking good Cin!!






















We went to MAC and had makeovers. Brittney, our makeup artist, spent 2 hours on us!! We loved her and she was so BEAUTIFUL and we ended up spending way to much money on makeup.


Beautiful sisters. Jill, Tandy, and Les.





Eating at Spaghetti Factory. We did alot of eating this trip.






Our last meal we celebrated Leslie's 30th Birthday at the Outback. We ate so much Les was up sick that night. The fun was over and it was time to come home. Until next year girls!!







3 comments:

Barb said...

You girls are HOT!! Looks like you had such a blast - love the posing, and the fun pictures!!! So glad you get to do all that fun stuff with your family!!!

Evvie Turley said...

Ok, so I wanna know WHO took all the pics.? Was it some little Japanese tourist?? It was, wasn't it?!! I'm sure they couldn't resist a beautiful group of girls such as yourselves. I'm sure you had NO problems getting people to snap pics. for you. What a fun group of girlies you all are! Glad you got to go and have a great time. FUN!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Love the new pictures. But I clicked on the MAC one and my roll is massive!! Monday for sure!!