Tuesday, December 23, 2008

~Rocky Point~

BrookeLyn and Kenadi walking along the beach.

BrookeLyn getting buried in the sand

Our house that we stayed in with all 18 grand kids minus 2.


Nephews J.R. and J.T. Yes I know they're fine and they know it.




Brother Dustin, Brother in law Brannoon, and nephews.



Sister Cindy and baby Kenadi.




My beautiful mother who I love so dearly.






Kenadi smiling away for the camera.







My sisters and mom minus 2.









My Mom and Leslie posing for the camera. We don't like Les when it comes to pictures because she knows how to pose and we don't.









Ryson and Bryce feeding the birds.









Every year my family will take a trip together right before Christmas. I know it's not like we're already busy enough. This year we went to Rocky Point, Mexico and stayed in a 8 bedroom 7 bath house. It was so much fun. We had 32 family members there. We ate, shopped, went to the beach, laughed, cried, and ate some more. I think we all gained at least 5 pounds. We missed you Jac, Brig and Randy!!

6 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

Someday you'll perfect the pose as I have. Mexico was finally fun for me this year. I cannot wait to go again next year. I'm glad I didn't boycott it forever.

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

You all look cute! It looks kinda cold? But not near as cold as here, I would take that over this anyday! How long did you go for?

The Reeses said...

That doesn't count as mexico--you need beautiful blue water and white sandy beaches. Looking forward to some "real" Mexico in February. :)

Karolynn Kay said...

How fun... I don't care what the weather is like, I love the beach. So beautiful and peaceful! Hope you had a great Christmas.

fishingvswife said...

I had SOOOOOO much fun in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait to go next year!!!-Jennifer

Megan said...

Hi there! I don't think we know each other, but I found you by blog-hopping and thought your blog was super cute! So... I tagged you on my blog! Check it out for the details:

http://www.ryensroom.blogspot.com/