Monday, September 8, 2008

-FAMILY-


I love when we all get together as a family. We met at my sister Tandy's house this past weekend and had so much fun swimming, playing games, laughing, talking and just hanging out. I can't wait until the next family get together.

Ryson looking handsome as always in his swimming trunks.

Leslie's little angel Bryce in his pink floaties giving us all a big smile.

My mom with baby Kenadi. She loves her Grandma Honey.

My brother Dustin looking mighty fine in his trunks. He's training for a marathon, so he says. We'll all believe it when we see it. Love ya Dust.

4 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh, that was so much fun. I wanna go back. Ryson looks mighty handsome in his professional photoshoot pose.

Cara said...

Ya- for sure take whatever photos you want and I even have some other cool photos that I will have to send you from our micro-mini shoot!!!

Cara said...

O'ya I am putting in an order for Cia & my mom(the black shirt shoot) and wanted to know if you wanted anything? Let me know I will be ordering soon!

Charlee said...

Thanks Mis, that makes me feel much better. I was on your blog earlier and didn't dare leave a message, Dustin looks great! I think he's crazy! Looks like you had a blast as usual. Love ya