Wednesday, July 30, 2008

-Silly Girls-



We were down at the office messing around and decided to try some glasses on the baby.She looked so cute with these pink glasses on her.She cried and cried when we took them off.BrookeLyn can hardly wait to get glasses. She makes her dad check her eyes everytime we're in the office.Dr. Stuart said her wish just might come true. She might get her glasses before she starts school.She is so excited!!We told her she should wear these the first day of school.(I can't believe I have a 4th grader.CRAZY!)

7 comments:

Brannon and Leslie said...

Hilarious. Brookelyn looks like Napoleon Dynamite and Kenadi looks like Brigitte when she had those huge coke bottles on her eyes. I love it.

The Reeses said...

Those girls are so cute--they make any glasses look cool. We missed you guys at dinner. I even took my camera to blog it, but I forgot. Can't believe you start school so early. We start on the 18th. Miss you.

Gooch Family said...

I can't believe BrookeLyn wants glasses so bad. She will make them look good though!

Brannon and Leslie said...

I'm waiting for a new post. COME ON!!!

Chlarson Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. I remember being like Brooklyn when I was her age. I had to get glasses in 5th grade and my eyes got worse every year. :( They still do too!

Teresa :) said...

I had to pick up some contacts recently and my girls were doing the same thing. Micky screamed at me when I wouldnt let her have any more to try on. So funny that in a few years they will be praying that they dont have to have glasses. haha :)

Crick Martindell said...

Hey Misty! I have to say I agree with you...I can't believe that I have a 4th grader...for my youngest..that is really scary! Your kids are just so dadgum cute! Well I am just getting into this blog thing...but I have to say I already like it alot better then scrapbooking! Lots cheaper and I can keep everything in one place! LOL! Well I will see ya soon!